My channel's total video views reached 2.5 million on the 9.9.2012, 4 months earlier than the deadline which would be a year since I started this project. I have therefore got the 2.5 millions views in 8 months with the last 3 months having a much lower view count compared to the other months.
I have decided to stop releasing videos at the moment as the time taken is not worth the small amount of views they are receiving. I will begin again soon but release them every 2/4 weeks so it doesn't take too much time and so the market doesn't get saturated with my videos. I am going to Bath University in 10 days time so I probably won't have much time available while at university.
I have moved this Blog over to www.tubbytubbytubtubs.com but I will continue to update this 'blogger' blog.
Current total views: 2,506,714.

No comments:
Post a Comment