The video I released last week has now reached 106,000 views, so much for me thinking it was not a very good video! It got onto the front 'all categories' videos page of Youtube for a few days and has been on the front page of Pets and Animals section for 5 days now - they can't update it too often. On top of this it got to #12 place in the charts for most viewed on that day.
The Camouflaged Chick video has finally got over half a million views which I am pleased with.
My videos have now received a total of 6 licensing requests for TV shows, a majority from Japan.
A new video has just been released called 'Baby Chick Snuggles up to Cats Tail'. It's not the best video I have, but it is acceptable. I have had a lot of problems with the sound my camera made in the videos(Clicking and background noise), so for this one I have had to work on the sound a bit. It is increasing in views fairly slowly at the moment, hopefully it picks up a bit.
Current total channel views: 680,000
No comments:
Post a Comment