Saturday, 17 March 2012

I released a new video this morning, it is of our Cat staring at a chick the the chick reacting in a dramatic way with a soundtrack to it. This clip is less than 8 seconds long, I don't expect much from it.
The video I released last week is doing well, it is still increasing at an increasing rate which is unusual for my videos as most have peaked and are falling rapidly in view rate after a week. It is currently at 126,000 views and has had a request from CNN - "CNN would like to get permission to use this video on all CNN networks/affiliates, worldwide, on all media in perpeutity". This will require some negotiating from my lawyers as CNN are not using it for perpeutity unless a favourable deal is struck. The video has also got onto 'CuteOverload', I have been trying to get my videos on there for ages now so its good to finally have done it.
Channel views - 874,580, not far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment